How Do You Find the Time?

"How do you find the time?"

I get asked that question a lot and I really don't know the answer. I know that I just do the thing that I get enjoyment from and the things that need to be done.

A single parent, a working professional, someone who loves to read, knit, craft and create, someone who is working really hard to create a good life for herself and her kids. I know I'm not the only one out there, and I enjoy reading the blogs of others, so I thought, "well, why not?" So here we go!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some Tuesdays Just Feel Like Mondays

While it is always nice to have a day off, it always throws me off for the week. I think that Tuesday is Monday, Wednesday is Thursday, well, you get the picture. That said, it also felt like a Monday, and I am glad it's over!

So, did you hear that Starbucks has a new size of coffee, the Trenta, for iced tea and coffee. Hmmm....I can make my own iced tea or iced coffee at home for far less than that. No thanks! Besides that, my iced coffee is soooo much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment