How Do You Find the Time?

"How do you find the time?"

I get asked that question a lot and I really don't know the answer. I know that I just do the thing that I get enjoyment from and the things that need to be done.

A single parent, a working professional, someone who loves to read, knit, craft and create, someone who is working really hard to create a good life for herself and her kids. I know I'm not the only one out there, and I enjoy reading the blogs of others, so I thought, "well, why not?" So here we go!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's not food!

So what do you do for the kid who loses his lunchbox (more than once)? You make one! This one has insulating line sewen into it and is fully washable. I will likely never purchase another lunchbox again!






2 comments:

  1. So has he kept this one safe? It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently residing in said child's locker at school, likely filled with something disgusting after spring break!

    ReplyDelete