How Do You Find the Time?

"How do you find the time?"

I get asked that question a lot and I really don't know the answer. I know that I just do the thing that I get enjoyment from and the things that need to be done.

A single parent, a working professional, someone who loves to read, knit, craft and create, someone who is working really hard to create a good life for herself and her kids. I know I'm not the only one out there, and I enjoy reading the blogs of others, so I thought, "well, why not?" So here we go!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Meal Planning March 18 - 24



Sunday:
Beef Stew – Use leftover veggies and meat from this week – roast beef and  corned beef
Potato pancakes – use leftover potatoes and mashed potatoes

Monday:  Chicken Enchiladas with Salsa Verde from here.  
Tuesday:  Leftovers
Wednesday:  Parmesan Crusted Chicken from here.   I'm going to modify it based on comments I've read and instead of using mayonnaise, I'm going to use a dressing I made with light mayo, Greek yogurt, ranch dressing mix and homemade pesto.   
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday:  I'm going to make this because it can be done in the crock pot.   I'll use cream of mushroom soup and add garlic.  My parents will be here and the kids need to eat. 

For Saturday - I'll have a house full of people and we will all eat before going to see Our Town - so we will have a repeat of something I made a few weeks ago that was quite good!

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment